Wellness Crawl (San Francisco Event)
Time & Location
About the Event
Treat yourself to a wellness adventure in San Francisco! Buy your ticket here.
Stops on the crawl:
- Alamo Square: hang with the painted ladies, practice yoga with Calisa from YogaBrunchLove and enjoy coffee & treats from Lady Falcon Coffee Club and Wholesome Bakery
- Divisadero Farmer's Market: taste and learn about your food from the people who grow it with Pacific Coast Farmers' Market Association
- Panhandle: discuss how you practice self care while enjoying lunch from RT Rotisserie
- Buena Vista Park: hike to the top to enjoy the views while being lead through a mindfulness exercise on listening to your body with Lindsay from Marka Health
- Haight-Ashbury: visit a beautifully renovated victorian and be inspired to make your own flower bouquet with Four Seasons Design Co to take home!
We are looking forward to having you join us!
Please remember to wear shoes that are appropriate for walking, we'll be staying on sidewalks but have some distance and hills to cover (this is San Francisco after all)
We hope the sun will be out so remember your hats and sunscreen! But be ready to have some layers bc, again, SF.
All food is included with your ticket. Please bring your (reusable) water bottle to stay hydrated.